We know the self-publishing process has its advantages and disadvantages. The quicker entry into the marketplace, creative freedom and higher royalties are great benefits to self-publishing. However, it is an incredible investment of time, skill and financial resources, all of which can become overwhelming.
However, we believe that self-publishing shouldn’t be a lonely process. Therefore, we have designed our business model to be more than a vendor but a partner with you on the self-publishing journey. We publish books under the Watersprings Media House imprint. This means your book is published with your complete control while you retain 100% rights and net royalties.
- ISBN and barcode
- Library of Congress Number and Registration
- Editing and proofreading
- Interior page design and professional typesetting
- Cover design
- EBook file conversion and formatting
- International, wholesale distribution and print on demand fulfillment
- Placement on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and over 25,000 online retail locations
- Book event resources
- Book marketing materials, resources and training
- Ongoing publishing support
Watersprings Publishing was created to help self-publishing authors publish professionally, confidently, and affordably.
Professional book designers, typesetters, illustrators, and editors with expertise in the publishing industry.
Self-publishing shouldn’t be a lonely process. We partner with you every step of the way building that confidence with every step.
Our affordable, stress-free, payment plans offers you the flexibility to manage your publishing investment while working on your book concurrently.
This package provides full publishing services from editing through distribution. It’s ideal for the D.I.Y author with keen marketing skills.